Blueberry Cobbler with Oat Flour



I was in the mood for something sweet, but of course I don't have anything laying around the house to satisfy my sweet tooth except some packets of hot chocolate mix.. and to be honest, that was just not going to be enough for my craving! So i began to look through my fridge and found a large bag of frozen blueberries.. I figured I should start with those! I took a pretty easy recipe and added my own touches with some extra spices. I substituted almond milk for milk, coconut oil for butter, and oat flour for white flour. I cut out some of the sugar needed and topped with truvia! 


TIP  If you don't have oat flour around the house don't worry! Grab your can of old fashioned oats and put into a food processor or blender (I use my nutribullet) and blend until it is the consistency of a fine flour!  




No comments:

Post a Comment