Beautiful Skin Smoothie


I am not claiming to be a nutritionist or dermatologist. I just know that I have terrible skin and this has been my breakfast for the past few weeks and my skin has never looked so great! My husband has even noticed a dramatic difference! I have also started a new beauty regimen to ensure my skin continues to have this radiant look! I have normal to oily skin which means half of my face is dry and in the T zone I get those nasty breakouts! I have been struggling for years and I hope this success continues to work for me! Here is my regimen:

At Night
1. Remove make-up and cleanse face well. I use a washcloth to remove excess makeup.

2. Every other day I will use this scrub to bring that fresh new skin to the surface
 
3. Once a week I use these poor strips to help cleanse a little deeper

4. Only once a day at night because it dries out my skin
Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Controlling Astringent
5. Once a day always after the astringent
 
6. I love the way this provides my face with the moisture it needs at night and my skin always feels so soft in the morning!
 

In the AM before I apply my makeup:

1. Cleanser

2. Moisturizer

3. Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer


Again, this is just what has been working for my problematic skin! Hope this helps!

XO  Ashley 


No comments:

Post a Comment