The Perfect Pumpkin Bread with Pumpkin Buttercream Frosting



I normally am NOT a pumpkin bread fan, but this was absolutely delish!! This is definitely a dish you want to bring to your next fall party! It is super simple to make, just make sure you let your bread cool completely before adding the frosting! I don't usually like to post unless its a super healthy dish but this one isn't so bad compared to other cakes - especially if you leave off the frosting for your treat :) Let me know what you think :) Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin bread was delish! frosting was a bit sweet though, even with reducing the sugar. Will make again. Thanks for sharing! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was very sweet! any ideas on a different frosting?I was thinking a cream cheese frosting might be better? I didn't use much on mine because i thought the same thing!

      Delete